Wednesday 4 March 2015

Sympathy Card

Unfortunately I had to make a sympathy card for a friend today who lost her Mum.

I prefer to put thinking of you on these cards as they are in my thoughts.



I used a Tonic Sentiment Die with cream Centura Pearl Card. I cut out another butterfly from the die which I then backed with pearl brown paper. I then placed it above the original butterfly using foam pads to give the card some dimension.




I stamped the sentiment with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and then embossed it with clear embossing powder. 



The flowers were cut from the Tonic Bellus Buttercup Trellis Die which I shaped with a 8mm embossing tool. 

I stuck the flowers on using a glue gun and then put Nuvo Crystal Drops Bright Gold in the centre of the flowers.





No comments:

Post a Comment