Wednesday 25 March 2015

Pot of flowers



My Dad was admitted to hospital on Saturday. I went to visit him on Monday and wanted to do something that would make him smile. As you aren't allowed flowers in hospitals anymore and he can't have chocolates I thought I would make him a pot of flowers.



I used a Craftwork Cards plant pot card blank to start of my card. I cut out different size flowers using my Brother Scan & Cut with papers printed from Crafters Companion C.D. BeBunni Floral.

I then put faux stitching around the edges of all the flowers.



I stamped, embossed and die cut the leaves from a Heartfelt Creations set to add to the flowers.

I twisted some green coated wire and the attached five of the flowers to the wire and then used a glue gun to attach the wire to the top of the plant pot before covering the ends with more flowers.



I added 2 butterflies cut using a Tonic Ricoco Die to the card to add more interest.


I used Craftwork Cards Card Candi in the center of the larger flowers and in the smaller flowers I used silver backed clear gems.


No comments:

Post a Comment