Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Besties Card

I love using My Besties stamps and cd's.





For the background I used a Stamps Away patchwork template but used my Brother Scan'n'Cut to cut out the rectangles. I used green cardstock and Pearl yellow cardstock from Create and Craft.


Around the edges of the rectangles I drew some faux stitching in brown to add some detail to the background.

The flowers I cut out from the same cardstock as the background putting the faux stitching around the edges. I then used Nuvo Crystal Drops Buttermilk in the centre of the flowers.



The Besties character was stamped on Super Smooth card which I then put through the Brother Scan'n'Cut to cut it out and then a mat to sit behind it.

I coloured it in using Spectrum Noir pens.



I then used the spectrum Noir pencils to add even more detail to her cloths.

I haven't put a greeting on the card yet as I didn't make the card for any particular person so will wait until I have someone in mind to send it to first.




No comments:

Post a Comment