Thursday 19 March 2015

Hunkydory door hanger


I was going through my makes and found this door hanger I made with Hunkydory Butterfly Sorbet Kit.

I cut 4 plain white card door hangers and then stuck them together. I then cut two pieces of Adorable Scorable embossed card. I purchased the card from Hunkydory already embossed. 




I covered the other side with a contrasting colour Adorable Scorable Card.




I then cut 6 flowers out with my Brother Scan 'n' Cut, 3 of each colour and 6 circles to put in the middle of the flowers again 3 of each colour.

I shaped the flowers and then put 3 apricot flowers on the yellow side  with 3 yellow circle centres.




Then I put the 3 yellow flowers on the apricot side with apricot centres.

I also cut out some leaves I embossed from a Heartfelt Creations stamp and die.




I then decorated the main parts of the door hangers with butterflies from the Butterfly Sorbet collection and acetate butterflies from the wind chime kit.

I put the acetate butterflies on top of the card butterflies to add more dimension to them.





I added different butterflies to each side to make differences between them.


No comments:

Post a Comment