Wednesday 18 March 2015

Craftwork Cards Venetian Collection 2




As I said on my last post I had more to follow and while I have got my laptop open I thought I would post another card from the same collection.


This card is a 5" x 7" card using some of the backing paper from the collection matted on some gold foiled card.



I cut a circle of gold foiled card to mat the sentiment on the card and a stripe of different backing paper to go along the bottom of the card.




The flower was from the kit that the rest of the collection was from. I coloured the edges of the large flower with Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers.
The swirls behind the flower were made from thin strips of paper wrapped around my craft knife to give the shape. In the centre of the flower is a card candi from the collection but I covered the candi with glossy accents. 




The three pieces of card candi I put along the separate strip of paper also covered with glossy accents.


There will be more to follow from this collection tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment