Wednesday 25 March 2015

Birdhouse



With this birdhouse I decided that I wanted to make something a little different. I used the large birdhouse from Craftwork Cards.

I used Crafters Companion Kraft Card to cover the birdhouse. I ran the panels that I had cut through a Crafters Companion Textures Wood Grain Embossing Folder and the  used some Distress Ink - Vintage Photo to bring the embossing out.




I cut the roofing panels using Brother Scan & Cut scalloped edges. I then used the same Distress Ink on the edges.




 I glued them on the roof and added a trim on the edges at the front and back of the roof and then put a piece of Card Candi coloured with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Marker EB7 to finish off the roof..




The owl was cut out of scrap pieces of card using a cutting file that I purchased as an SVG file for my Brother Scan & Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment