Tuesday 24 March 2015

Hunkydory Feathers and Fluff


I was going through my Hunkydory Kits to make a spring/summer card and chose these toppers

I only used the card in the kit and no toppers. I cut the bottom boarder from one piece of card and made a stepper card using the boarder for the sides and one of the margins from the topper sheet.

I cut the card with the birds on to the right size for the middle of the stepper card.




I cut some lanterns to match the ones in the picture out of shrink plastic using a Crafters Companion Chinese Lanterns die set.

I coloured in the shrink plastic with Pro Marker Alcohol Pens to go with the colour scheme before shrinking the plastic. 



I threaded the lanterns onto some thread and then put flowers along the thread to balance the thread to stop it twisting. 

The flowers were cut using a Tattered Lace Die out of Centura Pearl card. I then put a clear crystal gem in the center of the flowers.



I cut some flowers out of Centura Pearl using Tonic Entwined Trellis Radiant Roselily Die.

I then used some Nuvo Metallic Bright Gold Crystal Drops in the centers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment