Thursday 2 April 2015

Tonic Wish Upon a Star Die Card


I made this card for a friend of mine for her birthday as she loves fairies and angels.

I first cut out the outside edge in Crafters Companion Baby Blue Centura Pearl and White Centura Pearl. I then used the other part of the die to cut out the center of the White Centura Pearl.




I then used Hunkydory Rainbow Mirri board to cut out the stars and the moon and then put them into place.



I then used silver glitter card to cut out the wings of the fairy.


To finish the card off I used a Tattered lace die that came free with magazine 10. I cut it out of White Centura Pearl Card and Black Card. Then sticking them slightly of set to create a shadow and make the sentiment stand out.




Finally I mounted it on Black Card before sticking it to the card the help it stand out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment