Tuesday 14 April 2015

Gorjuss Girl Twisted Easel Card


I love these toppers and have decided I need to start using them rather than having sitting in a box.

I decided to do a 6" x 6" twisted easel card for a change.


In the corners of the card I used Tonic Envelope Die Set 1. on the stand up side I used the envelope die in the cardstock and then the bottom piece I used one of the edges in the set to add more interest.






In the center of the flowers on the die I used Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black to go with the card behind the die cuts.


The topper I used was actually part of a note set so there is a space to write on so instead of that I used a Crafters Companion stamp which says ' Learn from yesterday, love for today, hope for tomorrow'



Across the middle of the card I used a EK Success boarder punch on Kraft Card. I then layered some lace I had in my stash and some ribbon from the Gorjuss Girl range.



The flowers I stamped and cut from a Heartfelt Creations set in Kraft Card and card I had in my stash. In the center of the flowers I used Craftwork Cards Card Candi.


I also used the same flower on the bottom for the stopper mounted on a scallop of the punched boarder. I then just used an acrylic gem in the center of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment