Monday 13 April 2015

Craftwork Cards Paper Couture Collection


I made this card with the Craftwork Cards Paper Couture Collection.

I first used a Craftwork Cards 6" x 6" Fab Fabric card. I used Dristress Ink Pad Vintage Photo around the edges of the card, the patchwork hexagons, buttons and dresses.


The hexagons were cut out of the Paper Couture Collection using my Brother Scan & Cut and then drew the faux stitching using a fiber tip pen.


The sentiment was from the Paper Couture Collection and distressed using Vintage Photo Distress Ink


The buttons are from a very old Kanban Lace Kit but I thought the colours went very well with the colours on the card. I threaded organza ribbon through each button before knotting it and trimming.



I used the mannequin and dress templates from the Craftwork Card Fab Fabric Collection and paper from a American Paper Knitting Set and some paper printed from a Crafters Companion Bebunni cd.


I then used faux pearls to decorate both dresses and put 1 faux pearl around the neck of the mannequin to look like a necklace to go with the pearls around the waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment