Wednesday 29 April 2015

Bebunni 1st Birthday Card.




So I've been away just lost track of time & have no idea where April has gone.

Must try harder.

There are twins in the family and it's their first birthday on the 14th April (where does time go?).

They are one boy and one girl so I wanted to do cards that were similar but different.

I chose this Bebunni design from my ,Crafters Companion, Bebunni Birthday cd.




I used backing paper from the disc to match the colours on the topper.

I rounded opposite corners of the backing paper with a corner punch to add a little interest to the background.


I put some faux stitching around the edges of the backing paper to add some interest to the background.

For the sentiment I used some silver peel offs saying Happy Birthday vertically.




I used an embellishment of a balloon from the Bebunni Birthday invitation kit from ,Crafters Companion,. 


I used the same image for the little girls card but because the number 1 was in blue in the original image I traced the number 1 the copied it onto some of the pink backing paper. I then cut the number out adding some shading with a ,Spectrum Noir, pen and added the faux stitching around the edge.


I used the same silver peel off for the happy birthday in a different area on the card.

I rounded opposite corners of the backing paper and added some faux stitching around the edges of the background.



I used another balloon from the ,Crafters Companion, Bebunni invitation kit to finish the card off.


No comments:

Post a Comment