Sunday 12 April 2015

Craftwork Cards inspired card


Can't believe it's been about a week that I haven't posted anything. Thanks to my husband I have had a head cold with hay fever on top, I've got rid of the cold and an enormous amount of tissues.

I have been crafting just not blogging so here goes.

I used the idea of the patchwork design from the Craftwork cards Fab Fabric Collection as well as the mannequin and dress even though the paper used for the dress was from a Papermania set I bought a few years ago based on the Victoria & Albert Museum.  





The base card is a Craftwork Cards 6" x 6" Fab Fabric Collection and the mannequin was cut out of American Crafts Knitting Paper Collection.


The flowers on both the dress and greeting were cut from a flower I have drawn and the scanned into my Brother Scan & Cut. The centers, and pearls in the top left hand corner are Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops Antique Rose.

The sentiment is from a Craftwork Cards Collection that I bought about 3 years ago and have no idea which collection it belongs to sorry.



I cut the hexagons out with my Brother Scan & Cut using paper I had printed off a Crafters Companion Bebunni cd collection. I then used a black fiber tip pen to draw the faux stitching on before I added them to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment