Wednesday 1 April 2015

Craftwork Cards Fab Fabric Bobbin Card


With this card I used the Craftwork Cards Bobbin card..I used paper printed using My Besties CD 




I used a pink spritz with mica powder and cut & dry foam to colour the bobbin where the embossing for the tread is. I then used glitter glue to highlight the embossing.



At the top of the bobbin are 2 flowers which were cut out of Crafters Companion BeBunni paper from a CD and cut using my Brother Scan & Cut. The centre is a faceted gem which came Xraft Creations.

The leaf is made with Heartfelt Creations stamp that I then used green pigment ink and clear embossing powder. I then used the matching Die to cut it out.



At the bottom of the bobbin is a strip where I used a Create and Craft Couture Die out of textured pink cardstock from my stash. I then cut around the shape in Centura Pearl to put a peel off of the sentiment I wanted.


To finish the card I added 3 silver backed clear gems to add a little extra sparkle.


No comments:

Post a Comment