Thursday 26 February 2015

Thelwell door hanger

Today I decided to play on my Brother scan 'n' cut.

I cut out the shape on my scan 'n' cut 4 times and then stuck them together to make it sturdy.



I then cut the door hanger out in Kraft card. Then the Kraft card was run through a Crafters Companion Textures wood grain embossing folder.

The edges we then distressed with Pinflair Gentle Blends Dark Khaki



I then cut out one of the images from the Crafters Companion Thelwell Paper Pad and then used Nuvo matt glaze to stick the image onto the Kraft card.





  The wording on the door hanger was drawn by the Brother scan 'n' cut on Kraft card and then placed in a circle before cutting that circle out. 

A Black circle slightly bigger in size was then cut to mat the Kraft card circle and black was chosen to help it stand out from the rest of the door hanging.

I choose the words as I thought they went well with the picture I had chosen.









No comments:

Post a Comment