Sunday 22 February 2015

Thelwell Card

Sunday 22nd February 2015

Well I made this card a couple of days ago but haven't had a chance to post it so here goes.



This card is a 6" x 6" gate fold card. 

On the outside I used Kraft card which I put through a textures Crafters Companion embossing folder.

The embossing folder was Parquet. I then applied vintage photo Distress Ink around the edges using cut & dry foam.

I place a loop of string in the centre of the card hiding the ends under the Kraft card before sticking the front panels down. 

The sentiment is from the Crafters Companion Thelwell 
papercrafting kit.


A button was attached to the opposite side for the string loop can go round to close the stable doors.



Inside is a Thelwell picture of a horse in a stable take from the Crafters Companion Thelwell Paper pack. It is mounted on Kraft card which has been run through the Crafters Companion Embossing folder. The folder used was the Dry Stone Wall which I then applied Pinflair Gentle Blends Dark Khaki around the edges.



No comments:

Post a Comment