Sunday 22 February 2015

BeBunni Box

Sunday 22nd February 2015


This box I made on Friday but went a workshop yesterday so didn't have time to post it so here it is.




The box is made out of White Centura Pearl cardstck with the box maker by Crafters Companion . The dimensions of the box are 15cm x 15cm, and 3cm deep.

I put the lid of the box through my die cutting machine with a Tonic die to put the edging around the top.


I then put a picture of BeBunni on the lid. The image comes from the Crafters Companion BeBunni flowers C.D. printed on super smooth cardstock.






I used Spectrum Noir pencils to add depth and shading to the picture before attaching it to the box.

I then used patterned paper from the C.D. to make the flowers for the corners to add decoration. 




The centre of the flowers are buttons printed from the C.D.and then covered with glossy accents before putting them in place.

The leaves are also cut from patterned paper from the C.D. and then the Crafters Companion BeBunni Floral Metal Die. 





No comments:

Post a Comment