Thursday 11 January 2018

Craftwork Cards Fairyland Card 3

Craftwork Cards Fairyland Card


This Fairyland card I used a Tonic die from their monthly subscription box 1 to frame the topper. I thought the leaves went with the leaves silhouetted at the top of the topper.




I mounted the topper on black card to go with the whole silhouette detail on the topper. I cut four leaves out of green vellum with a gold hue to the vellum. I wove the stalks through the frame.






I used the sentiment from the kit that I thought went with the topper and arranged a black velvet ribbon tied into a bow at the top of the tag.





I then used a white gel pen to add little dots on the background as well as the topper and sentiment tag to look like sparkles from a distance.



No comments:

Post a Comment